Tuesday 20 October 2009

Strangers

Its strange that a comment from a stranger can make your day. Thank you for those of you that have left sweet sentences of support and encouragement. At times it seems you understand me more than my friends and family... I guess thats why therapists work!!

And talking of therapists, I have a session with the London Womens Clinic therapist on Thursday (given as a freebie by my consultant... the only freebie I think I'll get). The consultant sent me a letter yesterday with an attached copy of her assessment of my consultation. She describes me as a delightful 41 year old, intelligent and full of life. She then adds that she is concerned about how difficult I am finding the whole process of doing it as a singleton and recommends me seeing their counselor. She then offers a follow up session with her, free of charge (oh another freebie... blimey). She said I was an unusual case, even for the London Womens Clinic. Not many women it seems, choose to do it alone!


So, at least I don't have to pay for the next couple of visits... a silver lining?

2 comments:

VICTORIA said...

Hello lady!
You are so brave. I'm thinking about you!

Plentymorefishoutofwater said...

Not sure how I stumbled upon this blog but glad I did.
Keep up the great blogging.
plentymorefishoutofwater.blogspot.com/