Friday 4 December 2009

You must be joking

Adding to my run of crap luck was yesterday and today...

Got on tube last night, horribly stuffy so opened the vent above me and was showered in soot. No one did anything but gape, no giggles or helping hands. Everyone just sort of stared and looked embarrassed.

Got home and realised my tax disc had run out on my car so went to get it out of car and saw wheel had been clamped. £100 fine.

Went up to flat, laughing at completely ridiculous time I'm having and saw my local cat sloping off down the stairs. He hates it when he's ignored and thrown out of the house, even though he doesn't belong to me. Not sure who he belongs to. Anyway last time he scratched me to death when I tried to shoo him out and the next day there was a poo on my "welcome" mat.

Mum told me to pour on black pepper because cats hate the smell. I did. It must have worn off because as I walked to my front door, parking fine in hand and speckled in black soot, there was a welcome home crap on my mat!!

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Hey Lady!
I hope that you had a great Holiday.
been Thinking about you. I know December can be a drag. So many Expectations and loaded holidays. hold Your chin up!