Monday 1 March 2010

Just weird

Ok, I know I said I wouldn't say anything more on the Columbian after the tosser didn't call but this is odd. Last night he DID call (after I had mentally trodden his name into the dirt) but I was in the bath and so it went to answering machine.

His message said:

"Hola Julietta, eeeeees Oscarrr. I ring to say hello. Hello. I hope you have a nice weekend."

HAVE a nice weekend, not HAD a nice weekend. Is Oscar on planet Oscar? He has lived in London for 30 years so we can't blame his English on lack of practise! Does his weekend start on a Sunday night unlike everyone else in the world? Is he mentally not quite there? Has he taken too much of what Columbia is famous for and therefore my gay friend is right and he's a drug dealer with 2 mobile phones? Is he, as Little Brown Bird pointed out (before this last update).... just not that into me?? But if he wasn't that into me,he wouldn't call at all would he? But he didn't say call back or lets meet up or anything else either, not even goodbye. Odd.

Saying have a nice weekend on Sunday night at 11pm is just plain wacky. I won't call back (I promise West End Mum). So I wait for the next bizarre exchange and will not hold my breath.

1 comment:

Style At Every Age said...

He obviously meant next weekend, silly.