Friday 11 November 2011

Spontaneity is dead!

So... after the last email from Mac, where he basically suggested a quick shag in the local holiday Inn, he came to his senses, realised what he'd written was pretty insulting and after a couple of days sulking, suggested we meet in a gorgeous luxury hotel in East London. The Hoxton Hotel, chic, cool and a favourite of models and rock stars. That’s better I thought.

Then at the end of last week he wrote that it was really hard to book anywhere because we were meeting on a Friday, close to Christmas and everywhere was full. Rather than email back I looked at The Hoxton and a few other hotel websites for availability on that date, and they all had rooms. Weird. So either he has cold feet again and has made something up so we wouldn't meet OR he's just a lazy bastard and can't be arsed! I don't know.

So I wrote back a very nice email saying that I would book if he wanted, that I'm sure I could find somewhere... calling his bluff, you see. Then nothing! I have not heard a word from him since last Friday and today is this Friday. I really can't be arsed with it all anymore. It was all supposed to be sexy and spontaneous and now it's a pain in the bum and has lost all that was exciting! Might have to try toyboy.com!

No comments: