Friday 28 August 2009

My dream

I had a dream last night that I was on a bus with all my close friends and family and everyone was having a great time, talking and  laughing, apart from me. I was sitting there on my own, looking about 12 years old with my head down (I sometimes have these dreams where I am watching myself in the dream, as a third person, usually from above!) looking very sad and alone. Suddenly my Mother stands up and shouts "So when are you ever going to get married darling?" and looks around at everyone encouraging a reaction. The whole bus is silent and then as one, they look at me and all erupt in laughter. Nasty, loud laughter, as if this was the funniest joke they had ever heard. I then woke up. Not a good start to the day, feeling utterly shit about yourself!!

No comments: