Friday 28 August 2009

Why does everything take so long??

All I want is a credit report.. is that so hard?? But of course it is, because I want it now and me wanting it NOW, means I have to wait about a week. Even the website is suspicious of my credibility now. When I got a credit check a few years ago, in the golden era of me being slightly well off, I got one on-line immediately. Now the same people say I have to wait for a PIN number and need to get much more info from me over the phone, so I call them in my lunch hour and they say they can't discuss it with me over the phone, that I have to wait for my PIN. Then I need to log on and then call them. WHAT??? None of it makes sense! 

I have, however, managed to set up 3 visits from estate agents to value my flat next Friday. They are like blood sucking leeches aren't they? Not content to just come and see my flat, as asked, they have taken matters in their own hands and now pester me with text messages and emails suggesting houses I might like to buy... not even in my area!!! I had to make up a story saying I was thinking of selling my flat and moving to the country (all I need their evaluations for is getting a new mortgage but I didn't want them to feel used or anything.. ha!) and now I get details of houses that are not even in my price range. I friend once said that the best thing to do with unwanted mail is to put "RETURN TO SENDER" on the front over and over again and they will stop. Might wait til after next Friday for that!!

No comments: