Friday 5 February 2010

Ten things you don't know about me?

A friend recently asked me to do this… Ten things you don't know about me.

Ok here goes:

1. 70% of time, I have an itch in my inner ear. It seems to be half way down my ear and halfway up my throat so I can't reach it. It is absolutely infuriating and when no one is looking, I end up either doing a "cat with a hairball impression" or wiggling a pencil/little finger/cotton bud down it.

2. I much prefer one of my parents to the other.

3. I think my sister could has made some odd choices.

4. I still think one day, I may be discovered (whether that's as a writer, actress, presenter... whatever)

5. I dream I may one day win the lottery and start a traveling theatre company, run out of a gypsy caravan.

6. I want to ride round India on the back of an Enfield motorbike, with a long haired youth at the helm.

7. I would like to try more positions out of the karma sutra, on a regular basis.

8. I wish I had better willpower... eating, drinking, smoking!!!

9. I sometimes get incredibly lonely and think about selling up everything I own and traveling the world until I meet the love of my life.

10. I think I have good, boobs, eyes and bum for a 41 year old. The rest is not so good but in the flirting stakes, the eyes are pretty good.

3 comments:

Style At Every Age said...

I hope you achieve your dreams of Travelling, whether it by in your Gypsy Caravan or on a round the world ticket.

westendmum said...

From number 4 to number 9 I think you might have your new life plan, using number 10 and judging from your next post hopefully it won't be that number.
WEm xx

Anonymous said...

OMG I have the inner ear itch thing - hubby says I make weird throat coughing/hawking noises in my sleep & it's weird ear itch thing. I've tried explaining it but he doesn't understand!